Assos Trail Liner Shorts blend lightweight support, comfort, and impact protection into a trail-focused first layer. Using the rallyBoxer as a template, Assos designed the Trail Liner Shorts using a new front panel and updated waist design to keep you comfortably supported on the trail. They started with a new woven textile on the front, which is a high-stretch, ultra soft material developed with breathability in mind, keeping you cool and dry when things heat up. The waist has been constructed with a tall V-shaped panel that comfortably molds to your lower abdomen while in the riding position. They also extended the inseam for a cleaner wrap on the thighs, and strategically placed the removable impactPads at the hips for crash protection during demanding rides. Oval in shape, and constructed with 8mm-thick high-density polyurethane, these pads are optimally positioned to both protect and never impede your pedal stroke. Assos finished the shorts by reversing all primary stitches, eliminating chafing and friction next to your skin. Designed to work in harmony with their Trail Cargo Shorts for the perfect lower body foundation, the Liner Shorts blend lightweight support, comfort, and impact protection into a trail-focused first layer.
- OFFROAD insert: 10mm of memory foam and patented elastic insert interface, with targeted thickness at the rear for optimal comfort and support in the more upright mountain-bike position.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- Aerofit: An ultrasoft warp-knit fabric that’s woven with an open structure for maximum ventilation, featuring high elasticity and built-in odorControl.
- impactPad: Removable, lightweight, and flexible 8mm viscoelastic polyurethane pads that have a perforated surface to increase breathability and freedom of movement.
Composition: 78% Polyamide / 22% Elastane
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2020