Assos's MILLE GT Spring Fall Jacket was inspired by the cool, sometimes wet, and constantly shifting weather patterns of fall and spring. It as a fine cross between a thermal LS jersey and a membrane-equipped shell — perfectly suitable for mild days in the saddle and essential when conditions take a turn for the wet and windy. Cut in the revised MILLE regularFit, the Spring / Fall Jacket is less compressive than the racingFit apparel, providing a clean silhouette when paired with a jersey or base layer. The upper front panel is constructed using NEOS MILD, which is a 3L softshell with PU bonded membrane. Highly breathable, water-resistant, and 100% windproof, this flexible house-developed textile ensures your chest stays fully protected from rain, road spray, biting winds, and low temps. For a touch of insulation, we included brushed bi-stretch RX material along the abdominal and tops of the arms, with Type.157 on the central back panel and underside of the arms for boosted breathability. In the back is Triple Ramp Pocket system that locks in your cargo, the spring / fall (2/3) climaCode graphic on the upper panel.
- 2W waistWave: Stitch construction on the waist preserves the natural stretch of the front panel's textile, absent of elastic material.
- Abdominal Cut: Triangulated pattern on the abdominal area provides a smooth, comfortable wrap.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.
- NEOS MILD: A patented 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on the sides of the outer pockets for added visibility.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than the second-skin racingFit.
- RX: A brushed bi-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to wick moisture and add light insulation.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into each of the three pockets create "lids" for your cargo, covering the contents for added security and stability.
Application: Multi-Element, Insulated
Pockets: 3 Rear Pockets
This product was added to our catalog on October 15, 2019