The Assos sV.blitzFeder Shell Vest is an ultra-light and incredibly compact piece of weather layering. Delivering warmth and protection in a form fitting, high-stretch, flyweight vest that is sure to exceed your expectations. Engineered from Assos Foil Ultra fabric, this emergency cycling vest offers no compromise on breathability or protection. Mesh inserts on the rear allow for heat exchange and a hydrophobic, water-repellent treatment guards against bad weather. Elastic at the shoulders and waist minimize unwanted shifting, and elastic mesh panels on the sides of the back and under the arms allow for some stretch, to optimize fit in the riding position. Packable enough to bring along without hesitation, it will literally fold up into the palm of your hand, making it a truly versatile addition to your wardrobe. Wear it on cool descents or early morning starts, and have it as a backup in changeable conditions. Highly durable thanks to it's rip-stop construction. Perfect for high-paced rides in cooler, unpredictable weather.
- Foil Ultra: A windproof, water-repellent, ripstop, lightweight woven fabric consisting of 100% polyamide.
- DWR: (Durable Water Repellency) A hydrophobic treatment that repels water forcing it to bead and run off.
- Mesh rear inserts: For added breathability and stretch
- Assos racingFit: A snug and gently compressive fit that feels like a second skin while in the riding position, for higher performance, improved comfort, and less drag.
- Ultra lightweight/Ultra packable: With minimal volume and minimal seams and great packability.
- Rustle-free: Designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric
Composition: 95% nylon, 5% elastane
Season: spring, summer, fall
Full Length Zip: yes
Sizing: Available in 6 sizes from XS - XLG(XXL) see chart below
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2018