This is the Backcountry Research Camrat Road Saddle Strap. Designed to be a lightweight, minimalist solution for mounting accessories to the bike, the system is secure and versatile.
- You can finally pitch the Fred bags and rejoice, Roadies. Borrowing features from the MTB Race platform this is an under-the-saddle strap for your smaller tubes
- Camrat... because it would have taken an army of lawyers to call it the Tarmac. With enough capacity for up to two tubes and a CO2 cartridge, the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power of our Race strap. Sized to fit 1-2 tubes with 1-2 of the 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, or a mini pump
- Glove-friendly pull points, innovative dual shock-cord pre-load system, a single-side pull retention system for even quicker access to your goods, and the most intuitive installation you've seen this side of a light bulb make this strap special
- No juggling, rubber bands or one handed cinching. Two proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation
- Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Built in Bozeman, MT USA