This is the Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap. Designed to be a lightweight, minimalist solution for mounting accessories to the bike, the system is secure and versatile.
- The Mutherload maximizes all the benefits of our dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and adjustability to mount what you want, where you want it, anywhere on your frame
- Quickly and easily mounts anywhere on your frame. Adjusts to accommodate frames as small as 4" in circumference (think steel frame) all the way up to a 9" circumference carbon frame. 1" width easily fits in tight spaces
- Unique design maximizes grip quotient to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping
- No juggling, rubber bands or one-handed cinching. Two proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation
- Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shock cord stress points
- Sewn with #92 industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Built in Bozeman, MT USA