Backcountry Research Race Saddle Strap. Designed to be a lightweight, minimalist solution for mounting accessories to the bike, the system is secure and versatile.
- One of the lightest and most secure ways to carry a tube and other goods under the saddle - dropper post compatible
- Glove-friendly pull points, innovative dual shock-cord pre-load system, a single-side pull retention system for even quicker access to your goods, and the most intuitive installation you've seen this side of a light bulb make this strap special
- Sized to fit a standard 26", 27.5" or 29" tube by itself or with 1-2 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, 1-2 25g cartridges, multi-tool, mini pump with levers or whatever you want
- No juggling, rubber bands or one handed cinching. Two proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation and more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation
- Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Built in Bozeman, MT USA