Backcountry Research Super 8 Top Tube Strap.
- The Super 8 Strap was designed to be a practical and simple solution to carry layers or other gear without overstuffing pockets and bags. Made to be left on the bike, the self-adjusting shock cords allow for ample, on-the-fly storage of your excess gear. A light jacket, arm warmers, vest, battery...even a spare tube you hastily grabbed at the last aid station, all tucked away in seconds
- Made from 1.5" Hypalon®, its low profile design keeps it out of the way until you need it
- The bonus, the Super 8 is so versatile and accommodating you can even lock down your cell phone if you can't leave your e-world behind. Pull shortest set of shockcords up and over the ends of your phone to lock it down. The back side of your phone will rest on the rubber tubing of the longer shockcords preventing frame contact and chatter
- Fits up to a 8" circumference (distance around)
- The "thick sliced" Hypalon used for construction, makes it a superb strap for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Grip-strip sewn in to soak up trail chatter and to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping. Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Built in Bozeman, MT USA
This product was added to our catalog on February 1, 2019