Bell's Drifter MIPS helmet get's plenty of attentions for it's sleek shape but the real story with Drifter is its incredible versatility. With a compact profile, massive ventilation and superb float fit system, you can wear it day in and day out on your regular ride. The removable visor and integrated MIPS energy management make Drifter also perfectly suitable for an all-day epic ride on the weekend.
- Multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Removable visor
- No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with mips)
Total vents: 19
Weight: 302 grams (Size M)
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2019