The Bell Super DH MIPS helmets is ready to take World Cup DH runs on the chin, bang out bike park laps until the chairlifts stop running, or settle into hours of back-country uphill grinding in search of that perfect ribbon of singletrack. In addition to the protection offered by MIPS Spherical, the Super DH is loaded with features including a 360-degree wraparound, tool-free removable chin bar beefy enough to satisfy the rigors of ASTM 1952 testing, a huge eyeglass and goggle friendly eye-port, an adjustable-height visor, a snap-in camera mount, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding, plus a precision fit that is second to none. The end result is uncompromising protection and performance as well as unparalleled versatility.
The Super DH MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell delivers a lighter, more durable, and better ventilated design
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) Spherical reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and is built into the helmet between 2 different layers of foam
- Removable (tool-free) protective chin bar provides wraparound protection
- Float Fit DH w/ Fidlock Buckle is a lightweight, super-comfortable fit system featuring easy-to-turn rubber dial for adjustments plus Fidlock Buckle closed automatically and can be opened with ease laterally with just 2 fingers
- Integrated breakaway camera mount
- GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached
- 19 helmet vents, 2 brow ports, and 4 chin-bar vents
- Overbrow Ventilation design keeps head cool via drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it via a matrix of air channels
- No-Twist Tri Glides technology keeps straps flat and properly positioned
- X-Static and XT-2 padding is quick-drying and anti-microbial
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2019