When you want the very best, particularly if you frequently ride in warm weather conditions, choose the Bellwether Aires Bib Shorts. These pro-level bib shorts feature a Forma Pro Carbon chamois designed and developed for handling the demands of extra-long distance rides. The chamois sports special ultra-high density inserts concentrated on the main saddle contact areas plus utilizes an advanced anatomic shape to provide the needed stability, support, and protection for those long days in the saddle.
Furthermore, high compression fabrics support and stabilize muscles promoting venous blood return and oxygen delivery. These fabrics are treated with Coldblack, a unique dyeing process which reflects the sun's rays which keep the fabric cool against the skin. This technology allows the body to focus its energy toward the activity of cycling rather than wasting it trying to cool itself - boosting performance and delaying the onset of fatigue.
- Premium, high-gauge Italian Lycra supports and stabilizes key muscles to maximize performance
- Coldblack technology helps keep you cool during warm weather rides
- Forma Pro Carbon chamois features special ultra-high density inserts, an advanced anatomic shape, plus ultra-fast drying fabrics
- Ergonomic, multi-panel design for comfortable pedaling motion
- Wide, microfiber leg bands lightly compress without restriction
- Seamless microfiber bib straps are optimized for comfort and stability
- Flat seam construction eliminates chafing
- Inseam: 9.25"
- UPF 40+ protection from sun's rays
|Inseam (Full Pant)||30-30.5"||30.5-31"||32-32.5"||32.5-33"||33-33.5"||33.5-34"||34-34.5"|
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2018