Bellwether Volta Men's Cycling Bib Short is a pro level bib short for cyclist who is seeking a competitive edge and needing comfort for the longest most demanding rides. High compression fabrics support and stabilize muscles promoting venous blood return and oxygen delivery. This technology allows the body to focus its energy toward the strenuous activity of cycling rather than wasting it - boosting performance and delaying the onset of fatigue.
- Titan PS denier gradient fabric construction rapidly pulls moisture away from the skin keeping wearer cool, dry and comfortable.
- Forma Pro Carbon chamois features a multi-directional curvature that delivers a perfect fit for long duration saddle comfort.
- Laser-cut seamless bib-upper delivers a perfectly contoured fit for enhanced comfort.
- Micro-Mesh leg bands increase airflow and breathability over traditional grippers for better hot weather performance
- Premium high-gauge Lycra supports and stabilizes key muscles maximizing performance
- Ergonomic multi-panel design contours with natural pedaling position
- Seamless, laser-cut bib upper provide comfort and stability
- Wide, micro-mesh leg bands lightly compress without restriction
- Ultra-high density chamois provide protection and pressure relief
- Reflective accents improve low light visibility to motorists
Fabric: Titan PS
UPF Rating: 40+
Chamois: Forma Pro HD Carbon
|Inseam (Full Pant)||30-30.5"||30.5-31"||32-32.5"||32.5-33"||33-33.5"||33.5-34"||34-34.5"|
This product was added to our catalog on March 12, 2020
The Bellwether Voltas are really top notch, and I immediately bought a second pair. Got a great deal on them at Performance, too. The construction is just as good as any Rosso Corsa-line Castelli. I am a little guy, 5'7", 153, medium build; I'm no pro-tour waif. They fit super comfortably, and the leg bands hold well. The shoulder straps are soft, and sized properly, not like some brands where they really pull hard. Some shoulder straps are so harsh, they really get in the way. These are wide, lightweight, smooth. In short, I'm a Bellwether rider now.
The chamois is pro-line all the way, super thick, super in every way. My only complaint is that it is a bit too plentiful, maybe too wide, but most mediums got bigger asses than me, so they will love it.
All around, these are as well-made as anything I've got in my kit. I'm so glad I took a chance on Bellwether. They remind me a lot of the Bontrager shorts I just bought, which are sized huge in medium, big enough for a beast of a man.
On the flip side, Castelli is always really tight, especially in the first few miles.
DON'T HESITATE to get these shorts. They are as good as anything on the market. Why pay three times as much for a fancy Swiss brand when you can get something JUST AS GOOD and headquartered here in sunny Southern California. LOVE THESE BIBS!