SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 20% Off $49+: Valid 9/4/15 – 9/7/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain ToolThe CT-4.3 is a powerful, precise tool that quickly and accurately removes and installs chain pins. Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10 and 11-speed chains, and most high quality derailleur chains. Without a doubt the most accurate chain tool Park Tool has ever built!
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured, cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Works with "hour-glass" shaped 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains
- Fits the asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900
- Includes removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains
- Not compatible with Wippermann chains
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain Tool
- "Hour-glass" shaped 8/9/10/11-speed chains; Asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900