Shimano Ultegra Di2 Wire -- MediumSlimmer, and featuring smaller connectors than their Dura-Ace Di2 counterparts, these waterproof, plug-and-play cables for the Shimano Ultegra Di2 digital electronic shifting system tie all of the Di2 components together for the easiest, most precise shifting you've ever experienced. The Ultegra Di2 system requires five wire kits--junction box to front derailleur, junction box to rear derailleur, junction box to battery, junction box to front wiring kit and front wiring kit. Choose from 9 available lengths to fit your frame. See Item #50-8599 and Item #50-8601 for additional sizes. Wires can be run internally or externally.
What you need to know: Ultegra Di2 Conversion
- For internally or externally routed Ultegra Di2 setups
- System requires downtube wire, front derailleur wire, rear derailleur wire and battery wire sized to fit specific frames
- Available in Short (500mm); Normal (550mm); Long (600mm)
- See Item #50-8599 and Item #50-8601 for additional sizes
Shimano Ultegra Di2 Wire -- Medium
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 system