SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link PliersAre dirt and corrosion making it difficult to remove the masterlink from your derailleur chain? Then you need the Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers. Specifically designed to quickly and effortlessly remove and replace masterlinks.
- Many derailleur chains use a masterlink that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand
- This type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, but over time, grime and oxidation can make it difficult to separate by hand
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles for easy removal
- Vinyl coated handles for a comfortable grip
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- Master Link Derailleur Chains