SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Receive 20% off on one item valid 4/20/15 only. Offer is valid at Performancebike.com only. Extra 20% off is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart. Excludes bikes and frames. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. E-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor services/service plans are also excluded. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link PliersAre dirt and corrosion making it difficult to remove the masterlink from your derailleur chain? Then you need the Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers. Specifically designed to quickly and effortlessly remove and replace masterlinks.
- Many derailleur chains use a masterlink that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand
- This type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, but over time, grime and oxidation can make it difficult to separate by hand
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles for easy removal
- Vinyl coated handles for a comfortable grip
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- Master Link Derailleur Chains