Quite simply, the Campagnolo Record 11-speed cassette is a functional work of art. Featuring the legendary Italian manufacturer's exquisite Ultra-Shift technology, shifting the chain through the gears is an utter pleasure: whisper quiet, lightning fast and super-precise even when under plenty of load. Technologically it's identical to Campy's flagship Super Record cassette, the only difference being the Record version has a mix of eight steel cogs and three titanium to the Super Record's five steel cogs and six titanium. While the Record cassette is ever so slightly heavier, what you also gain is an extended lifespan with more steel cogs.
- Ultra-Shift technology means every sprocket tooth is designed and placed to perform a specific function -- whether lifting/lowering chain or providing maximum power transmission
- Ultra-Shift synchronization ensures fast, precise, and quiet shifting - even under stress
- Three largest cogs constructed from titanium to reduce weight
- Eight smallest cogs constructed from nickel-chromed steel to extend cassette longevity
- Requires Campagnolo freehub body
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018