Cane Creek's 110 series represents some of the finest quality craftsmanship we've seen in a headset. The 110 headsets are made with high quality materials and extreme attention to detail to provide you with a smooth, lightweight, durable headset that will last for a long, long time. They're so sure of their handiwork that they're backing these headsets with a 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty. That pretty much sold us.
- 7076-T6 Aluminum cups and covers
- Internally contoured and relieved to shave weight and boost strength
- New Dual-Seal crown race seal locks out dirt and water while minimizing friction
- New low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover, so there aren't any loose parts
- Carbon-friendly compression ring
- Top-quality, split-lip seal, stainless steel bearings roll super smooth to drastically reduce friction
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Internal parts are cross-compatible with 10, 40 and 110 series headsets--how's that for versatility?
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018