The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Lowers are either zero stack or external cup.
- Sealed black oxide bearings
- Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place
- Steel crown race with integrated seals
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Compatible with straight steerer 1-1/8" forks
|S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter||28.6 Threadless|
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, August 16, 2021