Cane Creek AngleSet Series Headset.
- Eccentrically machined ZeroStack bearing cups are designed to create a steeper or slacker head angle and are independent of headtube length
- Available as a +/- 1.0 degree headset or as a kit that includes additional cups for +/- 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 degree adjustability (install on frame centerline axis and rotate 180-degree to change angle)
- Contoured and relieved 7075-T6 aluminum for minimized weight and maximized strength with self-aligning black oxide steel bearing design for durability
- Cane Creek Integrated (36x45), Campy Hiddenset (45x45) , ZS (ZeroStack), or EC (traditional, External Cup) available for 1-1/8" and tapered 1.5>1-1/8" steerers
- Please see: www.canecreek.com/headset-fit-finder for fit information
|S H I S:||ZS44/28.6|ZS56/30 kit|
|Offset Angle +/ :||0.5/1.0/1.5 deg|