Don't let worn out brake pads keep you from riding. Ciclovation disc brake pads are designed to deliver balanced, long-lasting performance under a variety of conditions.
Note: Brake pads should be replaced when worn down to a thickness of 1mm.
- High performance, low noise Organic compound mounted to a steel backing plate
- Designed to deliver long-lasting stopping power and modulation under a variety of conditions
- A great alternative to OEM products
- Includes pad spring
Pad Material: Organic
Backing Plate: Steel
- Shimano Deore:
- Shimano 515/525/575/C501/C601, Also fits Shimano M375/415/416/446/465/475/485/486/495, Acera M3050, Alivio M4050
- RST D-Power mech
- Giant Root
- TRP Hylex RS Post Mount, HY/RD, Spyre, Spyke, and Parabox 2012
- Promax Decode-R, F1, Lucid, Solve and Solve-ST
- Clarks S2
- Tektro Auriga Comp, Aquila, Auriga E-Comp Brakes: HD-M520, M521, M510, M500, M501, HD-M352, M350, M351, M330, M301, M336, HD-M290, M291, HD-T520, T290, HD-E500, MD-M500, M300, C400
- Shimano XTR: Shimano Alfine S500 and S501, Deore M535, M595 and M596, Deore LX M585 and T665, Deore XT M765, M775 and M776, Hone M601, SLX M665, Saint M800, XTR M965, M966 and M975, Road R505, and Non-Series M545 and T605
- SRAM Level, Avid Elixir: Avid Elixir, SRAM Level, Level Ultimate, DB3, DB5, XX/XO, 2-piece road.
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2021