Endura Hummvee Short II with Liner. Because icons can be rugged as well as beautiful. This much-loved icon of the mountain scene was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. They asked them what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts and Hummvee was born. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain-bikers too and can be seen on both the trail and the daily commute. It comes complete with a padded liner short. Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and they have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. Endura incorporate a tough nylon and are double stitched in critical areas, making them nearly indestructible. Comes complete with an Endura Clickfast detachable liner. Just pull them on and you are ready to roll. The liner is made with a light-weight stretch mesh, elastic waistband and silicon hem grippers. The seat pad is a 200 series pad for wicking comfort throughout the day. There are no less than 6 pockets on this short: 2 rear Velcro pockets, 2 zipped side-pockets and 2 smaller thigh-pockets for your change and keys. And, can be quickly clicked in and out with Clickfast attachment system, interchangeable with other Endura shorts.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High mobility Multi-use Versatility - HuMMVee