Enduro-MAX-E Extended Inner Race Cartridge Bearing.
- Extended inner race bearings (suspension pivots)
- High performance cartridge bearing with 40% greater load capacity than a standard cage separated cartridge bearing
- Designed specifically for suspension pivots. Generally do not spin as smoothly as retainer bearings due to their maximum complement of ball bearings (MAX)
- Single row, full complement bearing with Grade 10 ball design including rubber dual lip labyrinth seals
- 90% filled with the highest quality marine grade grease
|ID X OD X W Mm:||12.7x24x7/10|
Remarks:**7mm wide outer/10mm wide inner race (for Santa Cruz Blur frame pivot)