The ENVE SES AR handlebar is purpose-built for the modern road rider. Road riding has come a long way since 23mm tires and friction shifters and thanks to disc brakes and higher volume tires, road bikes are now more capable than ever before. The goal with the SES AR bar was to produce a handlebar that could tackle any road, gravel or paved, and deliver the best possible ride qualities through vibration dampening and aerodynamics.
- AR specific geometry, shaping, and drop flare for confidence inspiring comfort and control
- AR specific full carbon laminate and construction
- Hidden wire/hose routing compatibility allows the rider to route wires/hoses internally when paired with compatible stem/headset combo or externally with any traditional stem and headset equipped bike.
- Bar tape termination step for clean taping
- Subtle yet effective 23.5mm flare
Handlebar Type: Road/Gravel (Drop Bars)
Shape (Bend Style): Compact (Aero)
Stem Clamp: 31.8mm
Brake Lever/Shifter Compatibility: Road (23.8mm Mount Point)
Material: Carbon Fiber
Weight: 250g (38cm), 255g (40cm), 264g (42cm), 270g (44cm), 288g (46cm)
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2021
When I bought my Aspero, I wanted a year ‘round bike for New York City. Wider tire support was important but I’m not really expecting to ride a lot of gravel. The bike comes standard with a wider, gravel oriented drop bar. This Enve bar has a narrow upper section and a bit wider drop section. This is a great combination. Narrow upper section improves aero and is more comfortable than a wider spread. Lower section being a bit wider means your arms just clear the upper section without twisting your wrist, which is more comfortable, and the wider positioning gives you more stability when you need it.
Works great for my purposes.