This shoe can hold up to the rigors of laps in the downhill park as well as long rides in the backcountry.
- Stiff compression molded EVA midsole for pedaling efficiency
- Toe cap protection
- Contact Outsole provides a sticky pedal and shoe connection while still allowing for quick on the fly adjustments
- Stealth S1 rubber provides cushioning, traction, and vibration reduction
- Breathable abrasion resistant upper made with Polyester textile and synthetic materials
- Weight per shoe: 390g (based on Men's Size 9)
Color: Split Black
Defined Color: Black
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
The soles of these shoes are a LOT stiffer...they transmit WAY more of your stroke. And they grip the pedal like death. If you've got some decent pegged plat pedals, pair them with these shoes, and you'll wonder why you ever felt the need to clip in....unless you're a SS rider, and need to pull up, when you're just a short of stalling.
Seriously, these are way good. They do tend to run a bit narrow. I'm glad to see they're now available in half sizes, because 10.5's are what I'd really prefer. I've not missed SPD's at all, since going with these.