Antares Versus Evo 00 is a full carbon performance racing saddle that delivers stiffness and light weight in a full channel design. With the 00 edition of the Versus Evo construction, the benefit of pressure relief on the soft tissue is combined with a high module full carbon shell tuned for maximum power transfer. The single carbon rail offers extremely stiff and seamless support in a Mobius configuration, a closed loop design that delivers better weight distribution and eliminates any pressure hotspots on the ischial bones. The cover is applied to the padding with a vacuum process that enables a more progressive cushioning, while a surface texture provides additional grip for a more secure interface with lycra bibs.
Note: 7 x 10mm carbon rails require a compatible seatpost clamp or an adapter kit.
- Antares is a slightly waved saddle designed for riders with medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation whilst pedaling
- Full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue areas
- Vacuum applied cover helps provide progressive cushioning w/ added grip
- Mobius carbon rail uses a closed loop design for a more balanced weight distribution
- Full carbon shell for the ultimate stiff-to-weight ratio
Rail Size: 7 x 10mm (Oval)
Rail Material: Mobius Carbon
Cover Material: Synthetic
Weight: 153g (Regular), 159g (L)
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2020