The Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with a fully integrated chinbar.
The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
Shell Material: Polycarbonate
Fit System: Fidlock SNAP Chin Buckle
Chin Bar: Fixed
Added Safety: MIPS
Certification: CPSC/ATSM F1952 (DH)
Weight: 750g (Size M)