The Fox 2020 Transfer Factory Kashima Post continues to elevate the game with the smooth function, incredible reliability, and infinitely adjustable height options that makes the Transfer a class leader, with internal or external cable routing options.
Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustment. The FOX lever options include a lightweight below-the-bar design for 1x drivetrains and an above-the-bar design for 2x/3x drivetrains. The Race Face 1x design features a larger lever that pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and reduced force. It also offers two mounting positions and is MatchMaker 1x compatible.
Control Lever sold separately. Click here
Unsure which post is right for your current bike? Click Here
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Three remote options
- FOX: Left side below bar (for 1x) or Left/Right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- Race Face: Left side below bar (for 1x)
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm), 7in (175 mm)
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
Cable Route Option: Internal
Upper Post Finish: Factory Kashima
Lengths: 356mm (100mm), 406mm (125mm), 456mm (125mm), 506mm (175mm)