The F?nix 6 is the multisport GPS watch that combines the best features of Garmin's fitness and outdoor watches yet. It brings cutting-edge design, performance activity recording, and athletic data analytics to your fast-paced lifestyle. Contoured for a trimmer, slicker, more comfortable fit on your wrist, with easy-to-access features like VO2 max estimates and activity profiles. Performance metrics and training load balance readings to display how hard you workout. Satellite navigation and tracking functions combined with a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter to give you confidence on popular roads and off the beaten path. The F?nix 6 watch eases from workout to work day with smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to keep you connected and Garmin Pay™ payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) to free you from carrying cash or credit cards. Control how various settings and sensors impact battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly, and saving battery life.
- Sophisticated design with an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous F?nix models) sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons
- Enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Performance data at your fingertips includes training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass; gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Supports multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone via the Garmin Connect app)
- Garmin Pay™ payments compatible (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
Battery performance: Up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 36 hours in GPS mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver watch mode
Lens material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Bezel material: Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
Strap material: Silicone
Display: 1.3" (33.02 mm diameter)
Water rating: 10 ATM/100 meters
Note: The data provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate.
Also, this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition.
This version of Garmin's Fenix 6 does NOT have music, maps, or Wifi.