Garmin Rally RK100 Power Meter Pedal Description:
The Garmin Rally RS100 Power Meter Pedal provides excellent accuracy and pedal-based convenience at a reasonable price. Tested to the extreme, the Rally is designed to be reliable, durable, and facilitate quick transfer between bikes. With Bluetooth and ANT+ compatibility, Rally pedals sync with all your favorite devices and apps including Garmin Connect, Tacx, Strava, TrainingPeaks, TrainerRoad, and more. The Rally features a transferable spindle that can be installed with other Rally pedal bodies (sold separately). This makes using the same power meter with road and mountain cleats possible. Includes: left-side power pedal and right-side non-power pedal.
- Installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike.
- Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with Look Keo cleats.
- Edge cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect app makes software updates and data uploads easy.
- Sync data to your favorite apps for even more analysis, data sharing, and route planning.
- Ready for more? Easily upgrade to a dual-sensing system at any time.
- Side: Single Left Side Power (Includes Non-Power Right Pedal)
- Battery Type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery Life: Up To 120 Hours
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Max Rider Weight:230lbs
- Accuracy: +/-1.0%
- Q-Factor: 53mm (55mm w/Included Spacing Washer)
- Stack Height: 12.2mm
- Communication: ANT+, Bluetooth
- Pedal Type: Road
- Cleat Interface: Look Keo
- Cleats Included: Yes
- Pedal Clips: Single-Sided Clip In
- Pedal Configuration: Clip Only
- Spindle Size: 9/16"
- Color: Black
- Weight: 334g
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2021