Whether you're just rolling around town enjoying the simple pleasure of cycling or rolling across the finish line first with your hands in the air celebrating a hard-fought victory, the Giro Aspect helmet is the perfect means to protect the noggin. Drawing inspiration from the sleek styling of vintage race cars, the Aspect's simple silhouette is designed with innovative materials for the urban commuter, but underneath you'll find Tour de France proven technology that any roadie would covet. In-Mold construction is shaped to give a classic look, 19 Wind Tunnel vents create more air space around your head for a cooler experience, while an ultrasuede interior and chin strap feel incredibly soft and provide a serious dose of style.
- In-Mold construction allows helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage provides structural support, impact dispersion and penetration resistance
- 19 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels ensure your head stays cool and comfortable
- Ultrasuede interior and chin strap padding for moisture control and comfort
- Removable cloth visor protects eyes from sun, rain and debris
- Roc Loc Air retention system adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand
- Soft heathered webbing is lightweight, won't twist, and requires no adjustment