Are you a super active woman who is ready to graduate to a great pair of SPD compatible shoes for mountain bike, fitness, or touring? The Giro Whynd Women's cycling shoe has a super breathable microfiber and mesh upper with a laced closure for great fit. A molded SPD-compatible shank and molded EVA outsole means great comfort on and off the bike--rubber walking zones keep the cleat out of your way so you can wear these anytime--and they're so cool looking, you may want to wear them even when you're not near your bike.
- Microfiber and mesh upper; Laced closure with lace keeper strap
- Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone keeps cleat out of your way
- Molded EVA outsole with rubber walking zones feels like a sport shoe off the bike
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support is versatile and extremely comfy
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment keeps your dogs fresh even for the long haul
- 650 grams will not weigh you down riding, hiking, or walking
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019