The Goodr OG sunglasses are designed to look good(r) and stay comfortably on your face whether you’re running down a PR or running downtown in search of that vintage floral attire. These sunglasses are made with a special coated, light weight frame that fits snug to eliminate bouncing and slipping (even when sweaty). These limited edition white shades with bright popping flower print and pink reflective lenses are from the 'not your grandma's couch' collection.
Ever been to a wedding and, upon sighting your chic, cowboy friend’s poppin’ carnation boutonniere, think to yourself, I need those on my face, immediately? Well, you’re in luck and a new member to chic-cowboy country, because these white shades with bright popping flower print and pink reflective lenses bring that yipee ki-yaying feel to any occasion.
- Microfiber bag
- No slip coating
- Light weight frames to prevent bouncing
- Reflective Mirrored,Polarized lenses
- Perfect for Road, Trail, or Taco Runs
Lenses: Reflective Mirrored,Polarized UV400 Protection
A Limerick for the Holler (to be read in an old tyme voice)
- A devout florist from the Appalachian nation
- Was trying to express consternation
- Without blasphemous curse,
- Or being perverse,
- So he hollered, “What in carnation!”
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2019