IRD Scramjet BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket.
- External BSA, English threaded bottom brackets featuring a unique self-cleaning hybrid ceramic bearing system for the ultimate in strength and durability
- Cartridge bearing system that feature a single ceramic ball with the remaining being steel with steel races, combining the strength of steel and the bearing life of ceramic
- The single ceramic ball bearing pulverizes contaminates, reworks and polishes the steel races with every rotation
- Offered in 24mm (Shimano, FSA, Race Face, etc) with an expandable sleeve that fits 68mm to 100mm shells
- Bearings include a 5 year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on November 28, 2017