The Road is a huge favorite at ISM, and has been very popular since its introduction in 2006. It features 30-series foam and gel padding, and is ideal for triathlon, time trial, and road bikes.
Similar to the other PS saddles, the Road features a slight upward slope at the rear - providing superb hip support when your body is rotated forward in the aero position, or an aggressive road riding position. This tends to be preferred by athletes that don't move around on the seat excessively while riding. They are a top choice for triathletes and time trialists who ride in the aerobars, or for flat courses in which the athlete likes to ‘settle in’ to one position and go.
Like all ISM saddles, the Road is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support
- Rear transition hook
- 100mm fore-aft rail adjustment
- Integrated tri-hook under the rear of the saddle allows for quick placement and removal of bike in transition area
- Mid weight foam padding with Gel inserts
- Patented design that eliminates the "nose" part of the traditional saddle
- Eliminates pressure on the perineum area resulting in improved blood flow
Commonly Used For:
- Triathlon bikes
- Time Trial bikes
Category: Performance Short
Padding: 30-series Foam and Gel
Colors: Black, White
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018