The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement.
- Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off
- Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance
- Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included
- Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing
- Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits
- Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
Housing Diameter: 4mm
End Type: Shimano/SRAM
With my son's bike, I mistakenly tightened the cable too much initially and had to loosen and tighten again. This cable was completely intact at the spot where I had tightened earlier. Given he wears out his pads frequently and the presence of cable stretch, the potential to have to clamp and unclamp this cable at the end maybe one more time makes me more confident that I can do so and the cable integrity will not be compromised. Best cables for the money (similarly prices shimano cables were not as nice, IMO).