The Kali Protectives Saha Helmet is not only stylish but utilizes materials that reduce the impact of helmets on the environment. The Saha helmet features a Bio-Dome construction process that uses renewable, bio-based, recycled, and non-solvent based raw materials. Most importantly, unlike other fabrics such as nylon or polyester, Bio-Dome construction avoids the use of petroleum-based fabrics and instead uses 100% non-bleached natural cotton and flax fabrics. The Saha helmet also features a Polylactide outer shell. Polylactide is a corn-based, renewable polymer that is easily thermoformed into a helmet shell and the production process does not produce toxic by-products. The Saha helmet also includes 100% recycled expanded polystyrene foam - a high-grade foam that is compressed and reconstituted to ensure a sturdy and reliable helmet.
A magnetic Fidlock Snap Buckle makes putting on and taking off the Saha a breeze truly reinforcing the urban intent of this helmet. The included removable visor rounds this package out creating the perfect helmet for commuting or cruising around town.
- As eco-friendly as helmets get!
- Polylactide outer shell made from starch derived from corn -- a renewable resource -- with a production process that doesn't produce toxic by-products
- 100% recycled expanded polystyrene material collected from Japanese auto makers is compressed and reconstituted to create a high grade foam
- 100% natural, non-bleached cotton fabric used in the internal padding and external straps
- Dial-Fit closure system ensures a precision fit
- Fidlock snap buckle for easy, one hand opening
- Snap-fit, removable visor
- 11 vents for cooling airflow
Fit System: Dial Closure
Ventilation: 11 Vents
Safety Features: -
Weight: 442g (S/M, w/ Visor)
This product was added to our catalog on November 5, 2019