The Helldiverpro is a fast and lightweight gravity tire that was developed with Polygon-UR Team pros for DH and Enduro usage. Through the new RSR dual layer compound and low profile, siped tread design, the Helldiver shines with a perfect balance of traction and rolling resistance. Whenever you take your bike out on super dry, dusty, fast hardpack tracks, the Helldiver is your best choice. All the traction and grip you need for less rolling resistance and less weight.
- Fast rolling, dry condition gravity tire with aggressive side knobs
- Dual layer, Race Stick-E Rubber (RSR) compound and the siped center knobs that provides braking traction when needed and does not affect rolling resistance
- The Advanced Gravity Casing (AGC) is Kenda‘s latest innovation for gravity orientated riders. Utilizing strips of Kenda Vector Shield (KVS), a lightweight woven aramid material, positioned under the tread area and along the sidewalls to protect the tire from cuts and punctures.
- Iron Cloak Belt (ICB), a light weight aramid belt under the tread to increase the puncture resistance by 18%
- 20mm Apex: a rigid rubber insert on the top of the bead that stiffens the sidewall of the tire and reduces chances of pinch flats or burps when run tubeless
- Tubeless race (TR) casing with modified bead shape for better sealing or KSCT sidewall for optimized air and sealant retention