The culmination of Eric Carter’s riding captured in one tire. Designed for the rider who prefers a more open tread pattern with center knobs that have been designed to open up and bite. This provides a ton of grip and space for the tire to shed mud and loamy trails.
- A more open tread pattern with center knobs that have been designed to open up and bite
- DTC dual tread compound with 120 tpi casing
- 42/50 rubber blends two of Kenda’s best performing downhill and all-mountain compounds
- Tubeless light ready (TLR) casing with SCT sidewall
- LGC: A super supple 120tpi casing that is sheathed with 3-pieces of casing protection to resist punctures and slashes while being optimized for tubeless ready (TLR) performance. The sidewalls are further supported with a butyl insert for strength and pinch flat resistance.
27.5" (650b) LGC/TLR
This product was added to our catalog on April 16, 2020