The Knog Lil' Cobber is a compact bike light with an extremely broad beam. Producing an incredible 330-degree field of light around you, you're sure to be seen from nearly every angle. With 110 lumens on board, the Lil' Cobber has plenty of power to illuminate both you and the road ahead. With up to 8 programmable modes including 'eyesaver' mode, integrated USB plug with no cords required, and tool-free magnetic mount, Knog has stuffed a lot of features into a tiny package. It's also 100% waterproof.
- Programmable options: Use Modemaker app to control brightness, adjust run times, add new light modes.
- Seriously Bright LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- 4 Hour Charge Time: LED will turn off when fully charged
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- 330 degrees of light: Be clearly seen from all angles
- Run Times:
- 1.5 Hours (Max, 70 Lumens)
- 4 Hours (Mid, 30 Lumens)
- 10 Hours (Flash, 110 Lumens)
- 60 Hours (Eco Flash, 30 Lumens)
- 2 Hours (Max Eye Saver, 50 Lumens)
- 7.5 Hours (Mid Eye Saver, 80 Lumens)
- 15 Hours (Flash Eye Saver, 20 Lumens)
- 60 Hours (Eco Flash Eye Saver, 80 Lumens)
Brightness: 110 Lumens
Battery Type: Rechargeable (USB)
Run Time: 1.5 - 60 Hours
Beam Color: White
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2019