The Knog Mid Cobber is a compact bike light with an extremely broad beam. Producing an incredible 330 degree field of light around you, you're sure to be seen from nearly every angle. With 320 lumens on board, the Mid Cobber has plenty of power to illuminate both you, and the road ahead.
- Programmable options: Use Modemaker app to control brightness, adjust run times, add new light modes.
- Seriously Bright LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- 4 Hour Charge Time: LED will turn off when fully charged
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- 330 degrees of light: Be clearly seen from all angles
- Run Times:
- 2.5 Hours (Max, 200 Lumens)
- 5 Hours (Mid, 80 Lumens)
- 9 Hours (Steady Pulse, 320 Lumens)
- 9 Hours (Flash, 320 Lumens)
- 8 Hours (Rolling Flash, 140 Lumens)
- 3.5 Hours (Side Flash, 200 Lumens)
- 7 Hours (Disco Flash, 160 Lumens)
- 120 Hours (Eco Flash, 25 Lumens)
Brightness: 320 Lumens
Battery Type: Rechargeable (USB)
Run Time: 2.5 - 120 Hours
Beam Color: White
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2019