The Urban 1000 Commuter Headlight & Taillight Set is the ultimate set for riders that need the maximum visibility, day or night. Each light has dedicated amber sidelights that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam maximizes driver awareness of the rider and the direction of travel - a trait not possible with strobing lights. With best-in-class safety features and ultra-powerful output, the Urban 1000 Commuter Combo is the most visible combination available in the commuter light segment.
- 1000 Lumen Headlight and 150 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance the cyclist's distance and speed of travel to passing motorists without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Multiple power settings conserve runtime to ensure lights can be used on extended rides day and night
- Lights certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete for durability and fully sealed to withstand riding in adverse conditions
Max Lumens: 1000
Max Runtime: 1.5 Hours (High Mode)
Recharge Time: 6 Hours
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2021
The available closure mechanisms allow you to get creative with how and where you attach the lights to your frame (or gear), but regardless of which method I've used thus far, the lights have stayed positioned as I originally intended.
The battery life has been excellent so far, though I've not put the lights through very many charge cycles. I've run the headlight at full brightness for an hour and a half, and while the chassis was extremely hot to the touch, the output was unchanged.
This combo is a fantastic value and makes me regret all the money I spent on bike lights in the past.