The VIS Pro 1000 Rechargeable Headlight is the perfect light for ultra-endurance gravel cyclists and bikepackers. The Vis Pro 1000 Trail light blends impressive power with the ability to run all day. The impressive power provides an ideal range of vision with a pinged reflector to provide punch down the trail.
Backing up the power of the light is reliable construction unmatched in the market. This is the only waterproof trail light with an IP67 rating - meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to 1 meter depth. Ride with confidence, in any condition, knowing the light is up for the challenge.
From after work night laps to full-on 24 hour racing, the Trail 1000 is the choice for ultra-compact power.
- 1000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Infinite Power Assist: Charge and light off external USB power with an output of 150 lumens for daylight safety Steady mode or SafePulse
- Visibility is enhanced with bright red side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges
- FC (Fast Charge) Electronics ideal for 24 Hour Racing or for those that always forget to recharge their light from the previous ride
- Run Times:
- 1.5 Hours (High, 1000 Lumens)
- 3 Hours (Medium, 500 Lumens)
- 6 Hours (Low, 250 Lumens)
- 12 Hours (SafePulse, 500 Lumens)
Brightness: 1000 Lumens
Battery Type: Rechargeable (Micro USB)
Run Time: 1.5 - 12 Hours
Beam Color: White
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2021
Four stars for the light.
I've owned L&M products since 2012. I consider them to be high quality and worth the money. My most recent one didn't last as long as I expected, but it got some severe abuse so I decided to stick with the brand. I bought two new Vispro 1000 to replace two older lights (I like to ride with two handlebar mounted headlights). I bought them Performance Bicycle.
After they arrived, I immediately started charging them. I saw that the green charge-indicator light on one of them never showed a full charge - just kept pulsing. I went to the L&M website and asked if they would exchange it. Therein ensued a series of emails that I have summarized below. I think I deserve sainthood for putting up with it!
In summary, it went like this:
1. Me: The light doesn't turn solid green, is there something wrong?
2. Them: Please do a run-time test by running it on high until it stops, and see how long it runs. Don't forget to put a fan on it.
3. Me: OK, but run time isn't the problem
4. Me: I ran the test. It ran for 1.5 hours.
5. Them: its OK then except for the charge indicator. But we "can bring this light back and send you a replacement". We understand the inconvenience. Here is a RA number and return instructions. In the meantime, we are sending you a new one.
[so far, so good... but wait, there's more]
6. Me: [several days later] I got the new one and will send back the old one. Please email me a shipping label because I shouldn't have to pay to ship back your defective product.
7. Them: The light is not defective. Just because the green light doesn't work right doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it.
8. Me: The charge indicator light doesn't work. Its defective. Please send a label.
9. Them: The light is not defective. Please send it back
10. Me: If the charge light doesn't work, then the light is defective. Please send a label and I will send it back to you.
11. Them: [verbatim] I have spoken with a manager and we will make an exception this one time as we did with your light. Don't count on exceptions being made in the future. Our warranty policy is our warranty policy. Thank You. Brian
So... I guess they only warranty the parts that work, not the parts that don't.