The Vya Rechargeable Headlight is a cost-effective light for city riders needing high visibility. The light features an always-on SafePulse beam that alerts motorists over 1KM away. Auto-on/off sensors - like all Vya lights - automatically activate the light when a ride is started and turns itself off after, with a delay built in for stoplights. The simple convenience is a feature riders love, eliminating the need to turn on/off lights.
A scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern for daytime riding not only gets noticed, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel - a safety feature not possible with strobing lights.
The next evolution in bike lighting, Vya Smart Lights are unmatched for their ultra-compact engineering and effortless safety.
- 50 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded 'dead bike light' when it comes time for the next ride
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver's ability to judge the cyclist's distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Beam pattern optimized to give a wide red swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding
Max Lumens: 50
Max Runtime: 8 Hours (High Mode)
Recharge Time: 2 Hours
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2021