Louis Garneau Bigwill Gloves are designed to block cold, trap heat and release moisture and provide comfort and protection on chilly rides. Enertec softshell fabric is wind-resistant, water-repellent and won't tear. Polartec alpha insulation gives warmth without the bulk and breathes well. Polyurethane palm is fully weatherproof and features extremely thin Aerogel insulation and padding to dissipate vibrations. Pre-curved fingers increase control, microfiber thumb mops up excess sweat and 3M reflective details enhance safety in low light.
- Weather-proof, warm, and breathable glove for cold rides
- Enertec softshell resists precipitation and breathes well
- Polartec insulation retains cozy, toasty warmth
- Aerogel palm insulation is thin and compression-resistant
- Reflective accents boost visibility