Louis Garneau Carbon LS 100 III Cycling Shoes take all the features you love from the previous version, with the addition of LG's most innovate feature: the X-Comfort Zone. X-Comfort Zone technology allows the foot to swell up to 5mm while riding, thus eliminating hot spots and discomfort. It also allows for wider feet and eliminates bunions over time. The Boa IP1-S dial allows you to micro-adjust your fit with the twist of a knob, and patented carbon composite outsole provides maximum power output. The shoes also come with a COOLMAX insole to provide cooling during hot summer months and Power Zone technology for maximum efficiency. The Carbon LS-100 III Shoes look amazing, are super durable and a great choice to complete your cycling outfit.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 8.3 oz / 235 g (size 42)
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite outsole
- Insole: COOLMAX®: Moisture wicking, breathable and ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-100
- Closure System: Boa® IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement
- Cleats: Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
This product was added to our catalog on May 11, 2019