The Neo Power Motion Shorts are perfect for any rider who prefers shorts over bibs, but also appreciates the benefits of quality fabric and high performing apparel. The biggest feature is our completely redesigned men's specific Hitop waistband. The Hitop waistband provides a taller height than traditional men’s waistbands, which provides more contact area for the waistband to connect to the rider’s waist. This enables the shorts to come up a bit higher than in the past, while still providing the support that you’ll find in this area when wearing bib shorts.
- Men's specific hi-top waist band
- Perforated vents on the side of the waistband for added breathability
- Premium fabric construction for outstanding durability and comfort
- Anti-chafing seams and laser finished leg bands
|Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support.|
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2020
Recently I have purchased other brands with bad padding and even another Louis Garneau that had surprisingly light padding on - the Men's Pro 9.25 Carbon Padded Triathlon Bike Shorts with Pockets, Neo-Classic.
I ride daily and am very happy with the Neo Power and have already ordered a 2nd.