You'll be hard-pressed to find a better value at the price than the Louis Garneau Optimum Bib Shorts. Their Signature Mat fabric delivers a perfect mix of compression and support while the Power Mesh bib uppers are optimized for comfort as they're both breathable and quick-drying. The Italian-made Airsport chamois ensures comfort throughout your longest rides while the Powerband leg cuffs help keep these bib shorts perfectly placed.
- Signature Mat fabric is highly stretchable and optimized for comfort
- Power Mesh bib uppers are breathable and quick-drying
- Airsport chamois features high-density foam, 4-way stretch, seamless construction, anti-bacterial treatment, beveled edge molding, and pre-molded wings for a super-comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Powerband leg cuffs provide support without restricting circulation
- Flatlock seams eliminate irksome chafing
- Inseam: 9.25"
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on March 5, 2019
Monday, Aug 5 2019 (2 months ago)
Louis Garneau Optimum Bib Shorts (Black) (L)
After the second wash the chamois started to separate from the shorts. Five miles into my ride, the chamois started chafing and what is normally an easy 20 mile ride, became a very uncomfortable ride. I own three Performace Elite bibs shorts, and the only reason I ordered the LG is because the Performance Elites are out of stock in my size. I am not happy with the quality of the chamois in the LG, I should have saved my money and waited for the Performance Elites to be in stock.