As the days get shorter and cool air settles in during autumn riding, choose the Louis Garneau Women's Rafale 2 gloves for warmth, comfort, and visibility. Its Biogel progressive padding plus well-ventilated design ensures comfort while the synthetic leather palm with strategically-placed silicone print ensures a sure grip on the bars. The full-finger design helps keep your fingers warm while the glove's wind-breaking capacity further enhances comfort while riding in brisk conditions.
- Synthetic leather palm with X-Vent ventilation and patented Ergo Air concept design optimizes comfort and handlebar feel, wicks away palm moisture, and helps stabilize hand temperature
- Patented Biogel progressive padding reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve plus absorbs vibrations
- Strategically-placed silicone print on palm and fingers delivers added grip
- Tactile areas allow usage of touch screen devices without removing the gloves
- Wide wrist opening with hook and loop fastener makes it easy to slip on/off and ensures a custom fit
- Next-to-skin extended cuff with low profile pull tab
- Reflective highlights and logos enhances visibility in low-light conditions