The MRP Ramp Control Cartridge replaces your fork's top cap and volume spacers with a cartridge that gives the ability to adjust, on-the-fly, the air spring's ending-stroke curve. Part high-speed compression damping, part bottom-out control, Ramp Control is completely independent of your damper or air spring pressure settings, therefore it functions similar to Rock Shox Tokens but is adjustable on the fly with no tools necessary!
- On-the-go bottom-out force adjustablility and speed sensitive ending-stroke curve control
- Just 55g. Lighter than most air-spring assemblies with more than two tokens
- Isolate and tune bottom-out with minimal changes to initial and mid-stroke.
- Bring your tuning to the trail and out of the workshop
- Easy installation requires little time and few tools
Compatibility: 2015-2017 Fox 36 Float forks with the FIT 4, RC2, and Grip dampers. Recommended for 140-180mm 29", 27.5+, 27.5" forks.
*Note: This specific model goes beyond previous offerings and includes parts to convert the stock air-spring into an independent positive and negative chamber arrangement similar to the Fulfill™ spring found in the Ribbon and 2017 Stage forks. Once installed, you can now vary the pressures in your two chambers; increasing your negative spring rate to improve small bump sensitivity (a common complaint with the stock spring). This, in addition to the control you have over bottom-out and ending-stroke performance, gives you a radically more sophisticated air-spring that’s incredibly straightforward to tune and adjust!
*Note: For The Full MRP Ramp Control Cartridge Compatibility Matrix see chart below-