Niner's RDO carbon fiber rigid front fork is a leader in it's class. With modern Boost front hub spacing (110x15mm) and post mount disc brake fitment (max rotor size 180mm), it's fit for any of today's best bikes. The full carbon, 1 1/8" -1 1/2" tapered steerer tube and tire clearance for up to 29x3.0 tires keep it ready to rally on any occasion. The rack mounts midway up the fork legs can support up to 55lbs for your out-there adventures.
- Full carbon steerer and leg design is both lighter and stronger than bonded carbon forks
- Unique shape disperses impact energy throughout fork, while absorbing vibration
- Tire clearance for up to 29x3.0"
- 490mm axle to crown
- 15mm Maxle (included), 51mm rake, post mount disc brake mount and 180mm maximum rotor size
- Mid-mount rack mounts with 55lbs weight limit
Steerer: Tapered (28.6/40)
Axle Crown: 490mm
Dropout: 15 x 110mm Boost
Brake Mount: Post mount disc
Color: Carbon stealth
This product was added to our catalog on February 12, 2020