Investing up front can save hours of hassle down the road, and the Park Tool Chain Tool proves just that. While many chain breakers can be weak and fragile, or cumbersome to use, Park Tool designed the CT 3.3 tool with a cast steel construction and comfortable T-handle grip to maximize functionality and durability.
Note: Will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11, 12, 13 speed chain rivets.
- Adjustable locating shelf, so it will remove and install rivets on single speed to 12 speed chains
- Comfortable size and fine threads make easy work of tough rivets
- Made from investment cast steel
- Replaceable driving pins
- Compatible with all speeds from single speeds to 13 speeds
- Will work for SRAM Flattop and T-Type, Shimano 12 Speed, & Campagnolo 13 speed chains
This product was added to our catalog on April 21, 2020